The dates demarking changes to our safety practices seem arbitrary as our world continues to suffer from COVID-19 infections. I am charged with keeping you, your families, and our community safe and I will continue to do so to the best of my ability.
With Oregon amending its COVID-19 mask and physical distancing mandates on June 30, I am still asking you to wear a mask into the clinic and throughout our session and wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the building. I will be wearing an N95 mask and gloves, and our air filters will still be humming.
We will no longer request responses to the COVID-19 Screening Form. And when you arrive, you may enter the building (using the key code) and wait in the lobby if you chose.
Below are the changes to our COVID-19 Protocols and Procedure:
Prior to scheduling, please consider your health and exposure, and call the office if any of these statements apply to you:
- You or one of your household members have had symptoms of fever, cold or flu in the past 14 days (eg. tiredness, cough, high temperature, shortness of breath, aches, pains, runny nose, congestion, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, sore throat or loss of smell or taste.)
- You have been near someone who has potentially had COVID-19 through family or work contact in the past 14 days.
- You are unvaccinated and have traveled by air or train in the past 14 days.
- You traveled to a COVID-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
In preparation for your appointment, please kindly:
- Come into the clinic wearing a face mask and continue wearing it through the session. The purpose of the mask is to prevent droplet exchange from anyone you are close to.
- Please wash your hands for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer provided upon entering the clinic.
- Please be freshly showered and wearing clean clothes.
- Any client visiting the office must agree to contact us immediately in the case of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis to protect the provider, other clients, and their families and friends.
*Be advised that even with all of these measures in place we cannot eliminate the possibility of COVID-19 transmission as many people are silent carriers. We do feel that with all of the measures put in place we have reduced this possible risk. Please evaluate for yourself if your medical need to see us warrants a visit to our clinic.