Wednesday, July 1, 2020

trying it out

I am excited to announce that I will return to the table Wednesday, July 8th.

I will be practicing out of Laurelhurst Family Clinic on NE Glisan/44th thanks to my colleague Lori Krampetz, LMT. I am subletting her room 1-2 days a week, beginning next week.

We are taking things one month at a time, as COVID-19 cases rise in Oregon and the Governor reiterates her strict dedication to her ReOpening Plan which can revert to closures at any time. 

A few things to note about booking:
  • I am not currently taking on new clients.
  • I am not allowing advance booking beyond July.
  • I am only seeing 4 clients a day at most, to leave time in between clients for adequate cleaning and for the room to air out and to keep my weekly close-contact with people outside my bubble to a minimum.
  • Evening appointments are few, so please only choose these if you must. I am trying my best to accommodate everyone.
Once you book your appointment I will email new Intake and Office Policy forms that are fillable online. Then, the day of your massage you will receive an email to fill out a COVID-19 Screening form, also fillable online. These must be filled and signed.

And remember, in preparation for your appointment, please kindly:
  • Come into the clinic wearing a face mask, bandana or scarf and continue wearing it through the session.
  • Please remain in your vehicle/outside and text when you arrive. You will be let in.
  • Please wash your hands for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer provided upon entering the clinic.
  • Please limit personal belongings to essential items only (keys, wallet, cell phone). All personal belongings will be placed in a sealed container during the session.
  • Please bring your own water bottle and leave it in your car, if possible. We are not allowed to offer any beverages, including water before or after your appointment.
  • Please be freshly showered, wearing clean clothes.


For those of you who are ready to return, I am looking forward to working with you again, and those who are waiting, see you again when the time is right.




No comments:

Post a Comment